The Montgomery County PTA has organized a zoom meeting for parents to discuss the MCPS testing plan that will start in the middle of September. Here is the agenda.
- 9:00 am Quick Introduction
- 9:05 am Where we are
- Opt In testing starting on September 13th
- Summary of 2 other choices
- Opt-out with non invasive tech (DC)
- Mandatory Opt-In (Baltimore City)
- 9:10 Review of testing science
- Sabah Siqbal - Pediatric ER Doctor
- Dr. Jhumka Gupta, social epidemiologist (reviewing the the Swann et al model study)
- 9:30 Questions and discussion
- MCCPTA Advocacy Possibilities
- Discuss possible coordinated public comment to make use of 2 minutes
- Other Advocacy including Individual PTAs
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.