Why should you join the PTSA?
Your membership is the MAIN source of fundraising at Frost. In previous years, your PTSA membership has helped sponsor:
- Outdoor Ed
- 6th grade social
- Field trips including the Chesapeake Bay trip
- After school activities and buses
- School beautification
- PE equipment
- Staff appreciation
- Guest speakers
- Promethean boards
- TV production class equipment
- and more!
All PTSA members receive a printed school directory and access to the online directory through A to Z Connect. PSTA membership is the ONLY way to obtain the directory.
While we welcome any and all volunteers, you do not have to attend PTSA meetings to join and support the PSTA.
How do you join? It's EASY to join the PTSA!
Sign up online through AtoZConnect and create/update family information for the directory and purchase your membership and make a donation.
- New families – join.atozconnect.com. Robert Frost's zip code is 20850
- Returning families - login.atozconnect.com or check your email for PTSA renewal email from Frost PTSA
You may also sign up to join the Robert Frost PTSA by filling out a membership application. The information in the application will be used to update the directory. You will have the option to have a PayPal invoice emailed to you, or you may choose to send us a check.